Grizzlies' Wright reportedly out 2 months following ankle surgery
Wright will likely miss two months, Adrian Wojnarowski of The Vertical reports.
Wright only appeared in 12 games last season after spraining his knee. He was set for a return this season, but he injured his ankle during preseason, which then sidelined him for the first three weeks of the regular season.
When healthy, Wright profiles as an efficient finisher out of the pick-and-roll. The problem for the career journeyman, as always, remains his inconsistent health.
- Westbrook chides Bazley for dunk: 'Certain things you just don't do'
- VanVleet leads Raptors past Pacers for 1st win in Toronto in 20 months
- Report: Embiid playing through injury to make up for Simmons' absence
- Report: LaVine has ligament tear in non-shooting hand, won't miss time
- NBA Podcast: Observations from first week of the season