Report: Hermansson-Allen to headline UFC's June 3 card
Jack Hermansson and Brendan Allen have agreed to headline the UFC Fight Night event on June 3, sources told ESPN's Brett Okamoto.
They rank 10th and 12th in the middleweight division, respectively.
Hermansson will be looking to bounce back after suffering a TKO defeat to Roman Dolidze in December. "The Joker" has alternated wins and losses in his past seven Octagon appearances.
Allen is on a roll and would likely jump into the middleweight top 10 with a win over Hermansson. "All In" has won four in a row, most recently upsetting submission specialist Andre Muniz with a rear-naked choke in an impromptu UFC main event last month.
The UFC hasn't announced a location for the June 3 card, which will also feature the return of former women's bantamweight champion Miesha Tate as she faces Mayra Bueno Silva.
- McKee-Freire gets date, Horiguchi to vie for inaugural Bellator flyweight belt
- White says UFC working with Adam Sandler on comedy show
- Dern clobbers Hill over 5 rounds to cap UFC Fight Night
- USADA: McGregor to re-enter drug-testing pool 'immediately'
- Adesanya: Ngannou's PFL deal 'can force the UFC to change'