Amosov returning for title unification fight vs. Storley at Bellator 291
Bellator welterweight champion Yaroslav Amosov is returning to action to fight interim titleholder Logan Storley in the main event of Bellator 291 on Feb. 25 in Dublin, Ireland, the promotion announced.
It'll be a rematch between Storley and Amosov, who earned a split-decision victory when they first fought at Bellator 252 in November 2020.
Amosov was originally scheduled to defend the Bellator welterweight championship for the first time in May against Michael Page, but he withdrew from the fight in March to defend his home country of Ukraine from Russia's invasion. Storley then defeated Page for the interim welterweight belt at Bellator 281.
The 28-year-old Amosov, who's still undefeated as a professional at 26-0, initially captured the belt in June 2021 with a dominant win over Douglas Lima.
Storley, 30, is currently on a three-bout win streak.
- Pereira-Adesanya 2, Burns-Masvidal set for UFC 287 in April
- McGregor says he was hit by vehicle while on bicycle: 'I could've been dead'
- UFC inks Frank Mir's daughter, Bella, to 1st-ever NIL deal
- Woman says McGregor assaulted her on yacht; UFC star denies allegations
- Kavanagh 'very, very confident' McGregor fights in 2023