Watch: Ramos lands vicious spinning elbow to KO Chavez at UFC Austin
UFC featherweight Ricardo Ramos knocked out Danny Chavez with a vicious spinning elbow in the first round at UFC Fight Night on Saturday in Austin, Texas.
For U.S. viewers:
For Canadian viewers:
The 26-year-old now holds two of the five spinning elbow knockouts in UFC history, according to Fight Metric's Michael Carroll.
The win puts Ramos back in the win column after he suffered a unanimous decision loss to Zubaira Tukhugov in October.
- Adesanya says he had 'off night' vs. Cannonier: 'I still f----- him up'
- Adesanya cruises past Cannonier to keep UFC middleweight belt
- Volkanovski shuts out Holloway to retain UFC featherweight title
- Munhoz suffered corneal abrasion in no-contest vs. O'Malley
- Jones prefers fight with Miocic over '1-dimensional' Ngannou