Stroman wants Correa to sign with Cubs: I 'need you in Chicago'
Stroman, who signed a multi-year deal with the Cubs in early December, took to Twitter on Wednesday to voice his opinion on where the free-agent shortstop should play next season:
Stroman also joked that he would negotiate with Correa on behalf of the Cubs due to the current lockout:
The Cubs are reportedly showing serious interest in Correa but aren't keen on giving the 27-year-old a 10-year deal.
It's believed the two-time All-Star turned down a 10-year, $275-million contract with the Detroit Tigers before the lockout.
- Orioles GM confident in playoff chances: 'I think we're gonna' make it
- Report: Red Sox plan to restart talks with Bogaerts, Devers after season
- Reds' India was airlifted to hospital after HBP in Field of Dreams game
- Rookie of the Year rankings: Adley makes his push, Braves' pair rules in NL
- Betts, Muncy homer, Dodgers beat K.C. for 12th straight win