Report: Cubs, Frazier agree to 1-year deal
Frazier receives $1.5 million plus $1 million in incentives, according to MLB Network's Jon Heyman.
The New York Yankees released Frazier last week. The 27-year-old struggled with concussion issues and inconsistency on the field over five years with the Yankees.
The former top prospect went deep 29 times with 97 RBIs and a .761 OPS across 228 career games. He slashed .267/.347/.497 with 20 round-trippers over 108 contests between 2019-2020.
- Ortiz joins 2022 HOF class as Bonds, Clemens fall off ballot
- HOF takeaways: Papi's a deserving choice, but Hall remains incomplete
- Clemens: 'I put HOF in rearview 10 years ago'
- Report: MLB, MLBPA make progress on minimum salary, pre-arbitration bonus pool
- Sports world reacts to 2022 Baseball Hall of Fame vote