Rays ink Raley to 2-year deal
The contract is worth $10 million and includes an option, reports Topkin.
The 33-year-old Texas native spent the past two seasons with the Houston Astros, fashioning a 3.44 FIP and 11.9 strikeouts per nine across 75 appearances.
Before pitching for Houston, Raley appeared in four games for the Cincinnati Reds in 2020. The outings with Cincinnati were the first time Raley had pitched in the majors since 2013 with the Chicago Cubs. He pitched in Korea from 2015-19.
- Judge criticizes Donaldson's 'Jackie' comment: I don't think it's right thing to do
- Ortiz: Red Sox 'would be stupid' to let Bogaerts go
- MLB Tuesday best bets: Cease, Gallen headline juicy day for under bettors
- Anderson carries perfect game into 6th as Dodgers cruise to win over Nats
- Counsell: Peralta 'to miss a significant amount of time' with shoulder injury