Stroman: Soto 'best hitter I've ever faced'
Marcus Stroman thinks Juan Soto is Major League Baseball's best player, and the New York Mets right-hander seemingly doesn't have a doubt in his mind that the Washington Nationals outfielder will be an all-time great.
Stroman continued to compliment Soto in various tweets Saturday, calling the 22-year-old a rare commodity in today's game thanks to his disciplined plate approach.
Soto is making a push for the National League MVP award thanks to an otherworldly second half, which includes a .377/.547/.706 slash line with 18 homers, 50 RBIs, and 77 walks in 64 games.
- Correa loved E-Rod mocking his celebration: 'Go out there and have fun'
- Astros' Greinke starting Game 4 of ALCS, will be his 1st start in a month
- Schwarber, Red Sox slam Astros, lead ALCS 2-1
- Report: Tatis not expected to have shoulder surgery this winter
- Shapiro: Jays prioritizing roster improvement, not just re-signing FAs