Tatis leaves game after partially dislocating shoulder again
Tatis appeared to be in considerable pain while laying on the field. He eventually walked off with the training staff and into the clubhouse.
Manager Jayce Tingler told reporters following the game that Tatis suffered a partially dislocated shoulder and would be re-evaluated Saturday.
The 22-year-old has battled shoulder issues throughout the season. He suffered a shoulder subluxation in April on a swing that landed him on the injured list. Tatis also injured his shoulder making a defensive play in June.
Entering Friday, Tatis was hitting .290/.371/.650 with 31 homers and 23 stolen bases in 86 games.
- Pham slapped Pederson pregame over fantasy football beef
- Orioles erase 6-run deficit to stun Red Sox
- Giants' Kapler won't take field for national anthem after Uvalde shooting
- MLB weekend best bets: Can McKenzie stifle struggling Tigers bats?
- NL division odds update: Favored Mets in trouble amid recent injuries