Report: Padres, Dodgers among teams talking to Twins about Berrios
Minnesota reportedly wants a major-league player and a minor-league prospect in exchange for Berrios.
The 27-year-old owns a 3.48 ERA with 126 strikeouts over 121 2/3 innings this season. He's spent six years with the Twins, including back-to-back All-Star campaigns in 2018 and 2019.
San Diego, meanwhile, is looking to add more pieces before the July 30 trade deadline, according to Ken Rosenthal and Dennis Lin of The Athletic.
- Red Sox blast 2 grand slams in rout of Astros, draw even in ALCS
- Astros' Garcia removed in 2nd inning of Game 2 with knee injury
- Are the Giants a one-hit wonder or a sustainable success story?
- NLCS preview, best bet: Can Braves pull off massive upset vs. Dodgers?
- The Astros' secret is one many World Series winners share