Rays clinch AL's No. 1 seed, will face Yankees or Blue Jays
The Rays will be the only AL team to win 40 contests this season if they're victorious in their final two outings. However, they cannot catch the Los Angeles Dodgers for the MLB's best record.
This campaign marks the first time the Rays will own the AL's best record since 2010.
- Report: Blue Jays, Dodgers, Cubs among Ohtani suitors as 3 teams drop out
- Previewing baseball HOF's 2024 contemporary era committee ballot
- Report: Guardians open to trading All-Star closer Clase
- 5 trades we want to see at MLB's winter meetings
- Report: Marlins hiring former Giants manager Kapler as assistant GM