Best Players' Weekend cleats: Big Papi, 'The Office,' Nipsey Hussle
The 2019 Players' Weekend has arrived, and with it comes all the glory of wild monikers, uniforms, and customized cleats.
The following shoes are just a few colorful examples of what major leaguers will be rocking.
Catcher Christian Vazquez is showing off his spider senses.
Betts and Vazquez's Boston teammate Michael Chavis is proving that just because "Game of Thrones" is over doesn't mean its cultural impact isn't felt among players:
Left-hander CC Sabathia is clearly a fan of another drama:
Minnesota Twins reliever Sergio Romo was thinking of his four kids when selecting his footwear.
Yankees slugger Aaron Judge got some help from players in the Little League World Series for his design - all of them, in fact:
Rays hurler Ryan Yarbrough brought big-time color:
St. Louis Cardinals outfielder Dexter Fowler went very bright indeed.
- Vladdy: 'I would consider myself the MVP'
- Blue Jays' Borucki ejected for throwing at Rays' Kiermaier
- Maddon implores Angels to improve rotation for 2022: 'This can't continue'
- Where does McGregor's disastrous 1st pitch rank among all-time worst?
- Rays clinch 3rd consecutive playoff berth with win over Blue Jays