Watch: Angels stun Dodgers on walk-off strikeout
Well, that's something you don't see every day.
The Los Angeles Angels defeated their National League counterpart on Thursday thanks to a walk-off strikeout.
In the ninth inning with one out and a runner on second, Dodgers right-hander Pedro Baez struck out Cameron Maybin, but thanks to a Yasmani Grandal drop and throwing error to first, Ben Revere was able to score the game-winning run.
It was the second time in Angels history this occurred, with the first happening in 1986.
- Angels GM defends Rendon: 'Works his tail off'
- Devers urges Red Sox brass to improve roster: 'They know what we need'
- Reds' De La Cruz smashes Greene's car window with foul ball during AB
- Each AL team's biggest question heading into spring training
- Report: Brewers, Sánchez restructure deal over wrist concerns