Oddsmakers tab Red Sox, Cubs as World Series favorites
Bovada released the odds for the early World Series favorites, and the Cubs and Red Sox are tied as front-runners. Other teams with a good shot at winning include the Cleveland Indians, Los Angeles Dodgers, San Francisco Giants, and Washington Nationals.
The Red Sox acquired one of the American League's best starters in Chris Sale, who joins a rotation consisting of two Cy Young award winners in David Price and Rick Porcello.
- Rangers sign deGrom to 5-year deal reportedly worth $185M
- Report: Mets pivoting to Verlander after deGrom signs with Rangers
- Report: Padres have legitimate interest in Trea Turner after 2 meetings
- Manoah talks reaching next level, expectations, Teoscar trade
- Report: Mets, Rangers among many teams eyeing Taillon