Ronaldo becomes 1st man to score at 5 different World Cups
Lionel Messi, Pele, Miroslav Klose, and Uwe Seeler scored at four different World Cups.
Brazilian star Marta and Canadian legend Christine Sinclair have each scored in five separate editions of the Women's World Cup.
Ronaldo's first World Cup goal arrived at the age of 21 when, wearing the No. 17 jersey, he buried a penalty against Iran to help Portugal log a 2-0 victory at the 2006 World Cup.
Ronaldo's eight World Cup goals
|2010||North Korea||Group stage|
With his second strike against Ghana, Ronaldo improved his record to 118 goals in men's international football. He won Euro 2016 with Portugal but is on the hunt for his first World Cup triumph.
The all-time top scorer in men's World Cups is Germany's Klose with 16 goals over 24 appearances.
- Mayfield leads incredible comeback to stun Raiders in Rams debut
- Mets' projected payroll soars past $300M after latest spending spree
- Marner continues record run as Leafs blank Kings for 2nd straight shutout
- Maple Leafs' Robertson to miss significant time with shoulder injury
- Adebayo, Butler lift Heat past Kawhi-less Clippers