Arsenal, Adidas agree reported £300M kit deal
The £60-million-a-year agreement becomes the third-most lucrative in football behind Barcelona's £140-million-a-year arrangement with Nike and Manchester United's current £75-million-a-year terms with Adidas, according to Reuters.
Adidas will succeed Puma, whose five-year deal with the north London lot expires at the end of the 2018-19 campaign, becoming Arsenal's official kit sponsor for the first time since 1994.
Among the notable kits manufactured by Adidas during an eight-year stretch with Arsenal was the seminal "bruised banana" colourway the Gunners sported as an away kit from 1991 to 1993.
- Ratcliffe, be warned: Man United won't challenge Man City any time soon
- Foden powers Man City to comeback win in Manchester derby
- Guardiola: Haaland's reaction to ghastly miss a sign of greatness
- Sancho probably too expensive to keep, says Dortmund director
- Watch: Foden turns derby around with 2 exquisite goals