Teams hoping to hoist the FA Cup later this year discovered their next opponents during the fourth-round draw Monday.
The results of the draw lack the standout fixtures that were featured in the previous phase of the competition. The Premier League's elite will be expected to progress considering their relatively easy assignments in the next stage.
Defending champions Manchester City will host Championship side Fulham, while Premier League leaders Liverpool will visit either Bristol City or Shrewsbury in the fourth round.
Here's the draw in full:
- Watford or Tranmere vs. Wolverhampton or Manchester United
- Hull City vs. Chelsea
- Southampton vs. Middlesbrough or Tottenham
- Queens Park Rangers vs. Sheffield Wednesday
- Bournemouth vs. Arsenal
- Northampton vs. Derby County
- Brentford vs. Leicester City
- Millwall vs. Sheffield United
- Reading or Blackpool vs. Cardiff or Carlisle
- West Ham United vs. West Bromwich Albion
- Burnley vs. Norwich City
- Bristol Rovers or Coventry City vs. Birmingham City
- Manchester City vs. Fulham
- Rochdale or Newcastle vs. Oxford United
- Portsmouth vs. Barnsley
- Bristol City or Shrewsbury vs. Liverpool
The matches are scheduled to take place Jan. 24-27.