The Rock surprises former high school football teams with new gear
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is giving back to his high school alma maters.
The WWE legend partnered with Under Armour to surprise the football teams at McKinley High School in Honolulu, Hawaii, and Freedom High School in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, with new performance gear from his Project Rock line.
"I want you to think about how you wanna be remembered on the field. How you wanna be remembered throughout the halls of Freedom High School," Johnson told the students in a video message he shared on his YouTube channel.
"Look, you know I walked those halls of Freedom High - sophomore year, junior year, senior year, as all of you know. We worked our asses off in the weight room, offseason, during the season. We worked our asses off in the classroom, and we always talked about back then, like, 'How do we want to be remembered?'"
Johnson graduated from Freedom High in 1990 and went on to play college football at the University of Miami, where he won the 1991 national championship.
- Mark Henry Reveals Possible Surgery He Has To Undergo - Wrestling Inc.
- Former WWE Writer Details Why He Was Fired From WWE - Wrestling Inc.
- WWE SmackDown Preliminary Ratings Up From Last Week - Wrestling Inc.
- The Rock Signs Multi-Year Partnership With The UFC - Wrestling Inc.
- The Undertaker Scheduled to Be At the WWE Royal Rumble - Wrestling Inc.