No. 2 Stanford routs Washington State
PULLMAN, Wash. (AP) — Haley Jones had 13 points and nine rebounds and No. 2 Stanford routed Washington State 71-38 on Friday night.
Cameron Brink added 10 points and eight rebounds to help Stanford (22-2, 10-1 Pac-12) improve to 72-0 against Washington State (15-7, 5-6).
Stanford used a 15-player rotation in a game where the bench contributed 37 points. Lauren Betts had 10 points and fellow backup Elena Bosgana added eight.
Charlisse Leger-Walker led Washington State with eight points and six rebounds. Bella Murekatete had seven points.
Stanford: At Washington on Sunday.
Washington State: Hosts California on Sunday.
___ AP women’s college basketball: https://apnews.com/hub/womens-college-basketball
- Reese returns, Mulkey notches 700th win as LSU tops Virginia Tech
- No. 1 South Carolina rallies to beat No. 24 UNC in ACC/SEC Challenge
- Moore, Augustus headline 2024 Women's Basketball Hall of Fame class
- Caitlin Clark savoring circus atmosphere as she nears Division I scoring record
- Rivers helps No. 5 North Carolina State beat Vanderbilt