Comprehensive guide to the 2021 Masters
The Masters: 85th edition
Where: Augusta National Golf Club, Augusta, Georgia
When: April 8-11
How to watch
In the United States
|April 8||ESPN||3:00 - 7:30 p.m.|
|April 9||ESPN||3:00 - 7:30 p.m.|
|April 10||CBS||3:00 - 7:00 p.m.|
|April 11||CBS||2:00 - 7:00 p.m.|
|April 8||TSN1/3/4/5||11:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|April 9||TSN1/3/4||11:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.|
|April 10||TSN1/3/4||11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
|April 11||TSN3/4/5||11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.|
Notable tee times (ET)
Group: Dustin Johnson, Lee Westwood, Tyler Strafaci (a)
Thursday - 10:30 a.m.
Friday - 1:36 p.m.
Group: Rory McIlroy, Jon Rahm, Xander Schauffele
Thursday - 10:42 a.m.
Friday - 1:48 p.m.
Group: Bryson DeChambeau, Adam Scott, Max Homa
Thursday - 1:36 p.m.
Friday - 10:30 a.m.
Group: Justin Thomas, Tony Finau, Louis Oosthuizen
Thursday - 1:48 p.m.
Friday - 10:42 a.m.
Group: Jordan Spieth, Collin Morikawa, Cameron Smith
Thursday - 2:00 p.m.
Friday - 10:54 a.m.
The full list of groups and tee times can be found here.
Odds to win
Dustin Johnson +600
Jordan Spieth +800
Bryson DeChambeau +900
Justin Thomas +1000
Jon Rahm +1200
Brooks Koepka +1500
Rory McIlroy +1500
Patrick Cantlay +1800
Tony Finau +2000
Xander Schauffele +2000
Collin Morikawa +2200
Patrick Reed +2500
Daniel Berger +3000
Viktor Hovland +3200
Scottie Scheffler +3500
Webb Simpson +3800
Read theScore's full betting preview here.
The return of Spieth: The former No. 1's journey back to top form
The former world No. 1 dropped all the way to No. 92 in the rankings earlier this year but has been on a tear heading into the Masters. Spieth comes to the site of his first major championship victory fresh off a win in Texas. Read more about his return to top form.
5 reasons the 2021 Masters is must-see television
From Spieth's hot streak to Koepka's miraculous recovery after knee surgery, there are plenty of reasons to tune in for this year's Masters. Here are the best five.
A Thomas-Spieth playoff and 5 more predictions for the Masters
An epic showdown between two of golf's most prominent stars is among seven predictions for what surely will be a thrilling 2021 Masters. Read them all here.
- Rahm heads to Masters with clear head as 1st-time father
- Hobbled Koepka plans to fight through the Masters
- Westwood still seeking Masters victory moment
- Thomas missing Tiger's presence at Augusta National: 'We hate it'
- Tiger will 'miss running up DJ's bill' at Masters Champions Dinner
- Johnson, McIlroy seeking exclusive company at the Masters
2020 - Dustin Johnson (-20)
2019 - Tiger Woods (-13)
2018 - Patrick Reed (-15)
2017 - Sergio Garcia (-9)
2016 - Danny Willett (-5)
2015 - Jordan Spieth (-18)
2014 - Bubba Watson (-8)
2013 - Adam Scott (-9)
2012 - Bubba Watson (-10)
2011 - Charl Schwartzel (-14)
- WGC-FedEx St. Jude: What to know for TOUR's trip to Memphis
- DeChambeau doesn't regret not getting COVID-19 vaccine: 'I don't need it'
- PGA TOUR, European Tour to co-sanction 3 events next year
- Justin Thomas looking to end slump at TPC Southwind
- Bracket: What's the Greatest Sports Movie? Vote in Round 2 now! 👇