Majority of NHL teams have reportedly shown interest in Drouin
Jonathan Drouin is a hot commodity.
That's not exactly surprising, considering Drouin's pedigree and the fact he's turning 21 on March 27.
McKenzie's colleague, Darren Dreger, adds that he was "told (Lightning general manager Steve) Yzerman was asking for a right shot (defenseman) as part of any Drouin deal."
McKenzie adds that some teams have shown repeated interest in the young forward, as opposed to other teams that have simply checked in. He believes the Lightning have "a handful of legit offers to consider."
The Lightning have won five in a row and are only three points back of the Florida Panthers for first place in the Eastern Conference. Tampa Bay's focus is undoubtedly the playoffs.
- 2024 NHL mock draft: Celebrini, Eiserman lead initial projections
- Ducks' Strome injures Jets' Connor with knee-on-knee hit
- Jackets' Gudbranson will have hearing for altercation with Cousins
- How the Broad Street Bullies saved the NHL's reputation in 1976
- theScore's 50 favorite moments of 2023: Fights, phenoms, and epic buzzer-beaters