Maple Leafs sign Ray Emery to AHL tryout contract
The 33-year-old goaltender signed a professional tryout agreement with the AHL's Toronto Marlies on Friday.
He had a KHL deal fall through this week due to immigration delays, TSN's Darren Dreger reports.
Emery posted a 3.06 GAA and .894 save percentage in 31 games as the Philadelphia Flyers' backup goalie last season.
- Rangers take down Hurricanes to force Game 7
- Tkachuk 'very open' to signing long-term extension with Flames
- Oilers' Holland: McDavid showing 'incredible commitment' on defense
- McDavid and Draisaitl have already authored legendary postseasons
- Flames' Tanev played through dislocated shoulder, out 4-6 months