VIDEO: Penguins' Kessel buries own rebound for OT winner
Kessel circled back toward his own end and flew by the Predators before burying his own rebound past Preds goalie Pekka Rinne for the game-winner. It's his third goal of the season.
Evgeni Malkin picked up his fourth assist on the goal, as the Penguins improved to 4-4-0.
The goal came with some controversy, as the Predators believe Malkin tripped Filip Forsberg on the play.
Despite the loss, the Predators sit atop the Central Division at 6-1-1.
- Ovechkin becomes 16th NHLer to reach 1,500 points
- Bolts' Watson hits Preds' Lauzon with slap shot at buzzer in blowout
- Leafs' Woll injured in win over Sens, Jones makes team debut in relief
- Kings blank Habs for NHL-record 11th straight road win to open season
- Senators' Chabot out at least 1 month with injury