Clarke MacArthur acknowledged he suffered a hip flexor injury during the postseason series with the Canadiens, TSN.ca reports.
MacArthur acknowledged he suffered a hip flexor injury during the postseason series with the Canadiens, TSN.ca reports.
The injury appeared to occur in Game 5, when he left the match prematurely with what the team termed a "lower-body injury." MacArthur was ultimately able to suit up for Game 6, logging 20:39 of ice time and supplying five shots on goal and seven hits in the series-ending loss. He'll take the next several months off to recuperate from the injury, but should be fully healthy by the time training camp arrives.
- NHL Power Rankings: Each team's biggest surprise
- Athanasiou: Trouba 'trying to hurt people' with high hits
- Bowness peeved by Jets' start despite win: 'I'm not a babysitter'
- Wild win in shootout after Stars roar back with 4 goals in 3rd period
- McDavid, Draisaitl combine for 8 points as Oilers edge Canadiens