USA wins 6th under-18 gold in 7 years
With Colin White's overtime marker against Finland, the United States captured gold at the 2015 IIHF Under-18 World Championship on Sunday.
The Americans continued their dominance of the tournament, winning for the sixth time in the last seven years.
Finland held a 1-0 lead heading into the third period, but Jack Roslovic knotted things up for the U.S. on their 37th shot of the game, sending the game to sudden-death.
Earlier in the day, Canada defeated Switzerland 5-2 to claim bronze.
- Oilers, Evander Kane agree to contract for rest of season
- MacKinnon reportedly suffered broken nose in collision with Hall
- Former Canucks forward Virtanen charged with sexual assault
- Report: Coyotes in advanced talks to share 5,000-seat rink with Arizona State
- NHL Thursday player props: 3 volume shooters to target