Stars' Seguin misses practice after showing up late
The Dallas Stars' disappointing season hit another low Friday.
Stars forward Tyler Seguin didn't skate with the team after arriving late for one of the final practices of the season.
Head coach Lindy Ruff said the club will deal with it internally.
Dallas has been eliminated from playoff contention as they sit seven points back of the Winnipeg Jets for the eighth and final spot in the Western Conference.
The Stars close out the season when they host the Nashville Predators on Saturday.
Seguin leads the team with 37 goals and ranks second with 77 points despite missing 10 games.
- Larkin exits after scary scene vs. Sens, Perron ejected for retaliation
- Samsonov records 1st shutout of season as Leafs prevail over Preds
- Report: Wild's Brodin to miss significant time due to injury
- Underrated, undersized Spurgeon is improbably one of NHL's best D-men
- theScore's 50 favorite moments of 2023: Fights, phenoms, and epic buzzer-beaters