Daniel Paille was a healthy scratch for Sunday's game against Chicago, the Boston Globe reports.
Paille was a healthy scratch for Sunday's game against Chicago, the Boston Globe reports.
Though Paille's wheels and penalty killing have been assets to the Bruins in the past, he's recorded just one goal and eight points in 57 games this season, while recording a minus-10 mark in the process. The winger should find his way back into the B's lineup in time, but he's off the fantasy radar for now.
- Devils' Blackwood confirms he isn't vaccinated due to 'health concerns'
- Report: NHL investigating Evander Kane for potential COVID-19 protocol violation
- Kadri confident teammates trust him after playoff suspension
- Peel admits hot-mic incident was 'a tremendous error in judgement'
- Ranking the NHL's 8 best lines heading into this season