LeBrun: Coyotes owner, GM agree: 'Let's blow this up'
The Arizona Coyotes' executive team has quickly found common ground with the new ownership – albeit a destructive one.
General manager Don Maloney and majority owner Andrew Barroway reportedly sat down this week to discuss the direction of the franchise and came to an agreement on a total roster upheaval.
"Let's blow this up and let's have a full rebuild here in the desert," was the message from the meeting, Pierre LeBrun reported Thursday on TSN's "Insider Trading."
- Leafs' Matthews out minimum 3 weeks with knee sprain
- Caufield: 'I'd still be playing' through shoulder injury if Habs were in playoff spot
- Devils GM looking to add top-6 winger under team control at trade deadline
- The Fisherman returns: The redemption story behind the Isles' throwback
- A radical remodel of local sports TV may come sooner than expected