Oilers' Pouliot berates self after taking late penalty against Red Wings
A double-minor penalty for spearing by Pouliot led to Pavel Datsyuk's game-winning goal in the final minute of the third period. Pouliot took full responsibility for his undisciplined play after the contest, using some colorful language in the process.
The Oilers were also outshot 41-23 in the game, so perhaps Pouliot is being a little hard on himself by taking the blame for the loss.
- Dubas: Penguins 'running out of time' as deadline looms
- Kane: Would've been 'tough to say no' if Blackhawks wanted me for life
- Back Matthews to continue dominance in the desert
- Oilers to best Bruins in battle of powerhouses Wednesday night
- Buy, sell, or sit? Choosing deadline directions for fringe playoff teams