Test reveals Gordie Howe did not suffer another stroke
It appears the latest stroke suffered by hockey legend Gordie Howe was not a stroke at all.
A test showed it was likely a combination of fatigue and dehydration that caused Howe's episode Monday, rather than a new stroke, according to his son Murray.
Howe could be discharged from hospital as early as Wednesday.
- Crosby prefers 1-8 playoff format: 'Teams should be rewarded'
- Report: Rangers eyeing Meier as top deadline target
- Bruins surprise themselves, Giordano thrives, and 4 more NHL items
- Report: Senators AHL coach gave NHL team pre-scouting material before firing
- Report: Blackhawks receiving calls on McCabe, Murphy