Test reveals Gordie Howe did not suffer another stroke
It appears the latest stroke suffered by hockey legend Gordie Howe was not a stroke at all.
A test showed it was likely a combination of fatigue and dehydration that caused Howe's episode Monday, rather than a new stroke, according to his son Murray.
Howe could be discharged from hospital as early as Wednesday.
- Report: Blackhawks add Jack Johnson on 1-year, $950K deal
- Rossi knows he has to 'earn that spot' in Wild's opening-night lineup
- NHL Atlantic Division odds: Maple Leafs open as narrow favorites
- Sharks' Knyzhov out 6 months with torn Achilles tendon
- 5 goalies the Golden Knights could target after losing Lehner for season