Report: Senators are making Colin Greening available for trade
The Ottawa Senators signed forward Colin Greening to a three-year extension last September and may now be looking to move him.
The forward's name has been making its way around the trade circuit again, according to Darren Dreger on Insider Trading on Thursday night.
The Colin Greening trade rumors have been out for a long, long time. He's used sparingly in the lineup. He's a tough sell because he's got two years after this year at $2.65 million per. I'm told that there's some mild interest in Colin Greening ... a third, fourth or fifth draft pick in return.
Greening has no points in four games with the Senators this season.
- Perry becomes free agent after clearing unconditional waivers
- Kane aiming to make Red Wings debut in next 7-10 days
- Vilardi miffed with former teammate Lizotte after injury: 'It's a stupid play'
- McAvoy: 'Adversity is good' for Bruins amid 3-game losing streak
- 4 takeaways from Patrick Kane's decision to sign with the Red Wings