Canucks' Edler should miss a week after taking puck to face
Vancouver Canucks defenseman Alexander Edler might have a little more of a hockey mouth after being hit in the face with a puck during Tuesday's preseason contest against the San Jose Sharks.
Edler paid a visit to the dentist on Wednesday to get some repairs done. He is not expected to play in Vancouver's preseason games on Thursday or Friday, but should return to the lineup by next week.
- Stone eager to start Cup defense: 'I hope people write us off'
- Bettman: Senators' best days are yet to come under Andlauer
- GM Armstrong: Keller 'might be the best Coyote ever' when his career ends
- Flyers' Sanheim addresses offseason trade rumors: 'It sucks'
- 15 attainable milestones, team records for the 2023-24 NHL season