Jets sign Thorburn to 3-year, $3.6-million contract
The Winnipeg Jets signed forward Chris Thorburn to a contract extension, his agent told Pierre LeBrun of ESPN on Monday.
The 31-year-old registered two goals, nine assists and 65 penalty minutes in 2013-14.
In 523 career games, Thorburn has 36 goals, 61 assists and 656 penalty minutes to his credit.
Thorburn was drafted by the Buffalo Sabres with the 50th overall pick in 2001, but has been with the Jets organization since the Atlanta days.
- Coyotes hammer Capitals to complete 5-game win streak vs. recent champs
- Report: 2024-25 NHL salary cap projected to be $87.7M
- Vasilevskiy's 1st shutout of season helps Bolts end 4-game skid vs. Stars
- NHL Power Rankings: Each team's biggest surprise so far
- Brossoit's 42-save effort propels Jets to victory over Hurricanes