Maple Leafs promote Wickenheiser, 2 others to AGM
Curtis Sanford was also brought in as the club's new goaltending coach.
Wickenheiser joined the Leafs in 2018 as assistant director to player development and was promoted to senior director last year. The focus of her new role will remain on Toronto's player development department.
Hardy's role will be in minor league operations, while Metcalf will work in research and development.
Brandon Pridham will remain the club's primary assistant general manager.
- Malkin laments ice-cold power play after loss to Bolts: 'We don't have confidence'
- Kane to make Red Wings debut Thursday vs. Sharks
- Promising Stars prospect Logan Stankoven may be small, but all he does is score
- Blue Jackets trade Robinson to Sabres
- Bedard living up to the hype, but Blackhawks remain one of NHL's worst teams