Report: Canucks, Oilers among teams courting free agent Kuzmenko
A pair of Pacific Division teams from north of the border are among the suitors hoping to land free-agent forward Andrei Kuzmenko.
Kuzmenko hopes to decide on his NHL destination within the next 10 days, adds Dreger.
The Russian winger apparently met with the Canucks in early May.
Kuzmenko can only sign a one-year, entry-level contract at a maximum of $925,000 due to his age.
He ranked second in the KHL points race this season with 53 in 45 games. Kuzmenko played the last four seasons with SKA Saint Petersburg after suiting up for his first four with CSKA Moscow.
- Stone eager to start Cup defense: 'I hope people write us off'
- Bettman: Senators' best days are yet to come under Andlauer
- GM Armstrong: Keller 'might be the best Coyote ever' when his career ends
- Flyers' Sanheim addresses offseason trade rumors: 'It sucks'
- 15 attainable milestones, team records for the 2023-24 NHL season