Jagr says he is unharmed following collision with tram in Czechia
Former NHL player Jaromir Jagr said he is unharmed after his vehicle collided with a tram in Czechia.
"I thought it was my end," he wrote in the post on Instagram, according to TSN's Chris Johnston.
Jagr logged 766 goals and 1,155 assists in 1,733 career NHL games over 24 seasons. He currently plays for and owns HC Kladno of the Czech Extraliga.
- Red Wings name Derek Lalonde head coach
- Report: Jim Montgomery the front-runner for Bruins' head coaching vacancy
- Report: Pending UFA Gaudreau undecided on Flames' offer
- Report: Lightning working with McDonagh to find trade fit
- Complementary but different styles put Savoie, Geekie high on NHL draft boards