Eichel injured vs. Panthers after blocking shot with arm
Eichel blocked a shot with his arm late in the second period and briefly went to the locker room. He returned to the ice shortly after but didn't come out for the third period.
The Golden Knights have been dealing with a slew of injuries as of late and had lost five straight games entering play. The team currently has a handful of players sidelined, including Mark Stone, Max Pacioretty, Reilly Smith, Alec Martinez, Robin Lehner, and Brayden McNabb.
Eichel has been one of Vegas' most productive forwards since making his debut with the club last month. Including Thursday's brief outing, he has five goals and five assists in 15 games.
- Marner sets Maple Leafs record with 19-game point streak
- Blues head coach: Binnington's antics have 'got to stop'
- Habs' Edmundson ejected for cross-checking Oilers' Hyman in the head
- McDavid, Draisaitl combine for 8 points as Oilers edge Canadiens
- Bruins pummel Avalanche to improve record to 14-0 at home