Machine Gun Kelly to headline NHL All-Star Game
What a month it's been for musician Machine Gun Kelly.
First, he proposed to his partner, Megan Fox. Now, the NHL has announced he will be headlining the league's All-Star Game in Las Vegas.
The rapper, singer, and actor will take to the stage on Feb. 5 at 3 p.m. ET.
Machine Gun Kelly is following in the footsteps of Green Day, who went viral thanks to their expletive-filled set during the All-Star festivities in 2020.
The 31-year-old plans to drop his sixth album, "Born with Horns," later this year.
- Red Wings name Derek Lalonde head coach
- Report: Jim Montgomery the front-runner for Bruins' head coaching vacancy
- Report: Pending UFA Gaudreau undecided on Flames' offer
- Report: Lightning working with McDonagh to find trade fit
- Complementary but different styles put Savoie, Geekie high on NHL draft boards