Blues' O'Reilly out at least 10 days after entering COVID-19 protocol
O'Reilly will miss at least 10 days, while Saad won't likely be out that long, Blues head coach Craig Berube said, according to Jim Thomas of the Post-Dispatch.
St. Louis recalled center Dakota Joshua from its AHL affiliate, the Springfield Falcons, in a corresponding move.
O'Reilly has produced two goals and three assists over five games this season. The 30-year-old leads all Blues forwards in average ice time with 19:13.
Saad, who'll turn 29 on Wednesday, has collected a goal and an assist in three contests this campaign. The Blues signed him to a five-year contract as a free agent in July.
- Keefe: Leafs were 'soft and purposeless' in loss to Rangers
- DeBoer on Eichel ramping up, Stephenson's growth, and Vegas' resilience
- Capitals' Orlov suspended 2 games for kneeing Jets' Ehlers
- Canadiens' new GM envisions building fast, offensive-minded team
- Hurricanes roast Marchand, Bruins on Twitter after blowout win