Letang tests positive for COVID-19
The Penguins placed Letang on the COVID-19 list Saturday after he returned a positive result. That result has since been confirmed and caused him to miss Pittsburgh's 7-1 win over the Toronto Maple Leafs.
Penguins goaltender Tristan Jarry started Saturday's contest after producing a false positive test last week.
Letang, 34, recorded four assists while averaging 26:08 of ice time over the Penguins' first four games of the season.
- Gorton: Canadiens will be transparent if they commit to rebuild
- Getzlaf week-to-week with lower-body injury
- Hart Trophy Power Rankings: McDavid reigns despite Draisaitl's surge
- 'When you go up, don't come back': How the Red Wings are building from within
- NHL weekend preview: Panthers to stay hot vs. Binnington-less Blues