Mrazek exits loss to Senators with groin injury
Mrazek was slow to get up after making a save in the dying seconds of the second period.
Jack Campbell took over in goal to start the final frame.
Head coach Sheldon Keefe didn't provide a postgame update on the goalie's status, TSN's Kristen Shilton notes.
Thursday marked Mrazek's regular-season debut with the Maple Leafs. The 29-year-old signed a three-year contract with Toronto in the offseason after spending the last three campaigns with the Carolina Hurricanes.
Mrazek made 23 saves on 26 shots before his night ended. Campbell stopped all nine shots he faced, but the Senators held on for a 3-2 win in their season opener.
- Gorton: Canadiens will be transparent if they commit to rebuild
- Hart Trophy Power Rankings: McDavid reigns despite Draisaitl's surge
- 'When you go up, don't come back': How the Red Wings are building from within
- Suzuki reacts to Habs jersey tossed on ice: I can see why fans are angry
- NHL weekend preview: Panthers to stay hot vs. Binnington-less Blues