Red Wings sign Bobby Ryan to PTO
Ryan suited up for the club in 2020-21 after signing a one-year deal worth $1 million during the offseason.
He registered 14 points over 33 contests while averaging 15:19 minutes per game, but his campaign was cut short after the veteran suffered an upper-body injury in late March. The 34-year-old underwent surgery a month later.
The winger spent the first 14 seasons of his NHL career with the Anaheim Ducks and Ottawa Senators. He's recorded 569 points over 866 games.
Ryan was awarded the Bill Masterton Memorial Trophy in 2020.
- Report: Eichel's camp set to present final case for disc replacement
- Jones and Blackhawks in trouble, Kyrou's breakout, and Kraken impressions
- Report: Price, Binnington among 6 goalies on Team Canada's list for Olympics
- Hurricanes create website to keep roasting Canadiens
- Bobrovsky gets 300th win as unbeaten Panthers top Avs