Blues sign Kyrou to 2-year contract
Kyrou was a restricted free agent.
The 23-year-old forward produced 14 goals and 21 assists across 55 contests last season. His 35 points put him on pace to notch about 52 points in a full 82-game campaign.
Kyrou suited up for only 44 NHL games over the previous two seasons. St. Louis drafted him 35th overall in 2016.
The Blues have two remaining RFAs - forwards Zach Sanford and Robert Thomas - with about $3.5 million in cap space, according to CapFriendly. St. Louis already retained Pavel Buchnevich, Ivan Barbashev, and Dakota Joshua earlier this offseason.
- Kane not participating in Sharks' camp as new investigation opens
- Sabres agree to terms with Dahlin on 3-year deal worth $18M
- Leafs' Rielly not focused on extension heading into contract year
- NHL offseason grades: Pacific Division
- Blues name Chiarelli VP of hockey operations, Hitchcock as coaching consultant