Red Wings snag Pius Suter on 2-year pact
The deal carries an average annual value of $3.25 million, according to Sportsnet's Chris Johnston.
Suter, who was an unrestricted free agent, netted 14 goals and 13 assists while averaging 16:20 of ice time over 55 games in his rookie season with the Chicago Blackhawks.
The 25-year-old finished 11th in Calder Trophy voting.
He notched a hat trick against the Red Wings in a 6-2 win over Detroit on Jan. 24.
- Stan Bowman resigns as Blackhawks GM after sexual assault investigation
- Undefeated: Why these four teams are off to blazing-hot starts
- Report on Blackhawks' scandal reveals leaders' win-at-all-costs choices
- Report: Sabres ramp up Eichel trade talks with Golden Knights
- Mark Messier on leadership, Halloween parties, Cup journeys, and TV gig