Bruins ink Erik Haula, Tomas Nosek to 2-year contracts
Boston also agreed to a two-year pact with forward Tomas Nosek at an AAV of $1.75 million.
Haula produced nine goals and 12 assists over 51 games for the Nashville Predators in 2021. The Bruins will be the 30-year-old Finn's fourth different team since he racked up a career-high 29 goals and 26 assists for the Vegas Golden Knights in 2017-18.
Nosek spent the last four seasons with the Golden Knights after playing his first two with the Detroit Red Wings. The 28-year-old Czech collected 18 points in 38 games for Vegas in 2021.
- Stan Bowman resigns as Blackhawks GM after sexual assault investigation
- Undefeated: Why these four teams are off to blazing-hot starts
- Report on Blackhawks' scandal reveals leaders' win-at-all-costs choices
- Report: Sabres ramp up Eichel trade talks with Golden Knights
- Mark Messier on leadership, Halloween parties, Cup journeys, and TV gig