Blackhawks sign Jake McCabe to 4-year pact
McCabe missed most of the 2021 season after hurting his right knee in February.
The 27-year-old said Wednesday he has "zero concerns" about the injury, according to The Athletic's Mark Lazerus.
McCabe was an underrated, steady rearguard for Buffalo in recent years. The Wisconsin-born blue-liner posted a 61.97 expected goals for percentage over 13 games in 2021.
He played all eight of his previous campaigns with the Sabres, who drafted him 44th overall in 2012.
- Stan Bowman resigns as Blackhawks GM after sexual assault investigation
- Undefeated: Why these four teams are off to blazing-hot starts
- Report on Blackhawks' scandal reveals leaders' win-at-all-costs choices
- Report: Sabres ramp up Eichel trade talks with Golden Knights
- Mark Messier on leadership, Halloween parties, Cup journeys, and TV gig