Canucks sign Halak to 1-year deal
The deal also carries $1.5 million in potential performance bonuses.
Halak posted a .905 save percentage and minus-1.6 goals saved above average over 19 games with the Boston Bruins in 2021.
The 36-year-old played three seasons with Boston following stints with the New York Islanders, Washington Capitals, St. Louis Blues, and Montreal Canadiens.
- Kane not participating in Sharks' camp as new investigation opens
- Sabres agree to terms with Dahlin on 3-year deal worth $18M
- Leafs' Rielly not focused on extension heading into contract year
- NHL offseason grades: Pacific Division
- Blues name Chiarelli VP of hockey operations, Hitchcock as coaching consultant