Canucks sign Halak to 1-year deal
The deal also carries $1.5 million in potential performance bonuses.
Halak posted a .905 save percentage and minus-1.6 goals saved above average over 19 games with the Boston Bruins in 2021.
The 36-year-old played three seasons with Boston following stints with the New York Islanders, Washington Capitals, St. Louis Blues, and Montreal Canadiens.
- Letang added to COVID-19 protocol, out vs. Maple Leafs
- Oilers become NHL's 1st unbeaten team through 5 games to start 2021-22
- Stars' Hakanpaa ejected for kneeing Kings' Doughty
- Keefe downplays Ritchie criticism: Matthews, Marner as much to blame
- Jones and Blackhawks in trouble, Kyrou's breakout, and Kraken impressions