Golden Knights nab Brossoit on 2-year contract
The contract is worth $2.325 million per season, reports TSN's Darren Dreger.
Broissoit posted a .918 save percentage and 3.9 goals saved above average in 14 games as the Winnipeg Jets backup this past season.
The 28-year-old played the last three campaigns with the Jets after spending his first four with the Edmonton Oilers.
- Stars' Hakanpaa ejected for knee-on-knee hit on Kings' Doughty
- Keefe downplays Ritchie criticism: Matthews, Marner as much to blame
- Jones and Blackhawks in trouble, Kyrou's breakout, and Kraken impressions
- NHL weekend preview: Maple Leafs to best undermanned Penguins
- Website Hurricanes created to troll Canadiens hacked