Hurricanes add goaltenders Andersen, Raanta
Andersen, 31, spent the last five seasons with the Toronto Maple Leafs. He posted a .895 save percentage and a 2.96 goals-against average in 24 games last season. The Hurricanes originally selected him in the seventh round of the 2010 NHL Draft.
Raanta, 32, spent the last four seasons with the Arizona Coyotes. He's battled injuries for much of the last three years but put up strong numbers when healthy. He posted a .930 save percentage and a 2.24 goals-against average in 2017-18 while appearing in 44 games.
- Kane not participating in Sharks' camp as new investigation opens
- Sabres agree to terms with Dahlin on 3-year deal worth $18M
- Leafs' Rielly not focused on extension heading into contract year
- NHL offseason grades: Pacific Division
- Blues name Chiarelli VP of hockey operations, Hitchcock as coaching consultant